Mast exit plates?

Any idea where I might find a mast exit plate for my Corbin ketch? Stephan De Blasio (#176, Gisela)

a. Stephen, What is different about it and a standard plate? Lester, “I’m not sure. I walked into West Marine with the old one and they acted like I had a third eye. It’s made of plastic or bakelite and is curved. They suggested I try DuFour.” It’s a halyard exit plate.

b. I don’t know if this will help or not but you might try Hall Spars on the web – Try I think… Question – is this a halyard plate or a wiring plate? Good Luck – Tom & Melod on Tiaga

c. This would be supplied originally by your mast manufacturer. Mine was made by Metalmast, they are or were located in Putnam CT. Tim O’Neil (s/v Whaleback) of Boston.

d. We have stainless mast exit plates on our mast. Schaeffer calls them Halyard Exit Plates and had them in 3 sizes in stainless in my 1993
catalog. Part nos. were 34-46, 34-48 & 34-49 for the largest. West Marine have them in the 2004 catalog, p.1055, P/Ns 149492, 163857 & 285470.
Regards, David (s/v #050, Opportunity)